Welcome to our Sticker book!
We provide die-cut stickers at a reasonable price.
Artwork Requirements for die cut stickers
Artwork file compability:
- Acceptable Software Applications:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 or earlier
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 or earlier
Acceptable File Formats for Standard Die-cut Stickers:
- Convert all fonts (type) to outlines whenever possible.
- Include all embedded (placed) images with your artwork.
- Graphics must be saved in Vector based file formats. Vector based images are made up of lines and curves and can be resized, and manipulated without losing the quality of the graphic. Vector formats include .EPS or .Ai files. JPEG, PSD, PDF, TIFF files are not vector based files and cannot be used when cutting die cut stickers. We prefer to do a test cut of the artwork when giving quotes to make sure the design can be cut. NOTE: some designs cannot be used for die cuts stickers.
- In order to give quotes we must have the following.
- color or colors
- breakdown of color and quantity
- .EPS or .AI file of the artwork.
- time frame for when order must be completed.